28.11.09

Me? A librarian

Today I was hoping to get a job at the library, I know what you're thinking; THE LIBRARY?!!!?! of all the places in the world. But I thought it would be a nice job, and I think the library is pretty(on the inside). And they dont really have a lot to do at work eighter. So to improve their impression of me, I made a master plan. The plan were to lend a few ''smart'' books, so that they would think i loved to read. Dont get me wrong, I love to read, but not so often because its so rear that i find a book I like.

So I lend a book that was ranked the best criminal book that i norwegian writer had written, the book is called 'My beloved Poona'. And then i lend a book on new-norwegian, who is a hell to read (for those of you who has no idea what new-norwegian is, so is it the old dialect of norway, or something.


But nooooo, dont hire the young girl who loooves to read, no for gods sake.

I officaly hate the library and Im going to burn down the ugly place and make the books into toiletpaper so that I would never have to buy toiletpaper for the rest of my life.


See, Im not a liar, it really is a ugly alien house, its even so ugly that this is the only photograph I found...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar